Are you prepared for the unexpected midnight emergency maintenance call or getting sued because you don’t know the laws? What if you are faced with having to evict your tenant?
This book may help you decide if you are prepared to manage a property on your own by educating you on a few of the hidden issues that you could experience.
This book will cover:
- Tenant Placement and How it Helps
- How to Handle Needy Tenants
- Can Tenants Pay Rent Late?
- Setting Late Fees
- Navigating Tenants’ Rights
- Staying Out of Court: Avoiding Tenant Lawsuits
- Evicting Tenants in Texas